Want to learn how to Clip, Clip, Save like Josie Kapetsonis? Check out 9 tips from her blog Southern Cali Saver, below!
- Always make a list beforehand so you don’t overspend.
- Plan your meals around what’s on sale.
- Don’t go after every deal. Save money on household items by buying them in bulk. Then, you can put more of your budget toward food your family wants to eat.
- Use cash back apps like Shopmium, Ibotta and Mobisave. You take a pic of you receipt and get cash back within 24 hours!
- Don’t be afraid to stock up when items are at their lowest price.
- The top sources for printable coupons include: Coupons.com, Redplum.com, Smartsource.com and CouponNetwork.com.
- Wondering when to use your coupons? Don’t use them right away. Wait 3-4 weeks for the rock bottom price.
- Target, Albertson’s, Vons, Ralphs, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and CVS (to name a few) all have store coupons and allow them to be stacked with a manufacturer coupon!
- Looking for more places to get coupons? Try Facebook, company websites, newspapers and Ebay!