If you’re in the mood for some Berried Treasures, you’ll love this great dessert featuring this season’s hottest berries!
BERRY BLAST POPS
1 cup blueberries
1 1/2 cup strawberries
4 tbsp honey
1 cup full fat coconut milk
1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Start by adding 1 cup of blueberries and 1 1/2 cups of strawberries to a food processor, then add 1 tablespoon of honey.
• Pulse it so the berries get chopped up, but don’t totally blend together.
• Then in a small bowl, mix together 1 cup of full fat coconut milk, the remaining 3 tablespoons of honey, and 1/3 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
• Now take a popsicle mold and take turns adding in the fruit and the coconut milk mixture so that they layer, and use a stirrer to gently swirl them a little more.
• Let them freeze for a few hours, and then serve!