If you’re in the mood for some Berried Treasures, you’ll love this great dessert featuring this season’s hottest berries!
BRR-BERRY ICEBOX PIE
1 14-oz can condensed milk
2/3 cup lemon juice
2 egg yolks
1 full egg
1 store-bought graham cracker crust
1 cup strawberries
1 cup blueberries
3/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
• Start by whisking 1 14-oz can of condensed milk, a pinch of salt, 2/3 cup lemon juice, 2 egg yolks and 1 full egg.
• Then pour the mixture into a store-bought graham cracker crust.
• Bake for 30 minutes, then let it cool at room temperature. After that’s done, pop your pie in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
• While that’s chilling, make the topping. Take one cup of strawberries, one cup of blueberries and sprinkle with 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
• Let that soak for about 30 minutes. To serve, top your pie with the berries and some whipped topping.