Mel B and her hubby Stephen Belafonte showed us how to whip up one of their favorite dishes today. It’s Farfalle Limoncelle con Gamberi aka pasta dish with a lemon sauce and shrimp. Get the recipe below.
FARFALLE LIMONCELLE CON GAMBERI
1 box of bowtie pasta
1 teaspoon of shallots
5 shelled tiger shrimp
1 tablespoon of butter
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
2 tablespoons of white wine
4 ounces of heavy cream
salt and pepper
• Add farfalle (bowtie) pasta to a pot of boiling water with salt added and cook for 5 minutes.
• Meanwhile, to prep the sauce, add 1 teaspoon of shallots, 5 shelled tiger shrimp, a pinch of salt and pepper and 1 tablespoon of butter into a sautee pan.
• Next, add shrimp and cook for about 30 seconds on each side.
• Then, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice along with lemon zest, 2 tablespoons of white wine, and 4 ounces of heavy cream.
• Once pasta is cooked, add it to the sauce and cook together for another two minutes.
• Plate and sprinkle Parmesan cheese to your liking. Enjoy!