Did you know you can cook up delicious dishes with only 10 items or less? Get started with this recipe!
POT PIE INSIDE A BISCUIT
2 packages Pillsbury Grands biscuits
1 onion, diced
3 cups cooked, diced chicken (canned is okay)
1 can cream of chicken soup
3 tablespoon butter
1/3 cup of carrots
1/3 cup of green peas
1/3 cup of corn
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
• Preheat oven to 350º. Glaze cookie sheet with butter, set aside.
• Coat a skillet with butter and cooked diced onion until soft.
• Add all remaining ingredients in skillet and heat through.
• Open package of biscuits and flatten each biscuit, circle out with your fingertips.
• Place chicken filling on one half of the circle and bring the other half over. Press edges with a fork to seal closed. Carefully place on the cookie sheet.
• Finish each mini pot pie and then bake for about 30-35 minutes or until the outside is golden and the middle is cooked.
• Serve immediately and enjoy!