Did you know you can cook up delicious dishes with only 10 items or less? Get started with this recipe!
THAI RED CURRY
2 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 4-ounce can or jar yellow curry paste
1/2 pound carrots, peeled, cut into 1/2"-thick rounds
1 medium onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1" pieces
1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes (about 3), peeled, cut into 1/2" pieces
1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1" pieces
1 13.5-ounce or 15-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
1/4 cup of basil
1/4 cup of cilantro
• Heat oil in a large heavy pot over medium heat. Add curry paste and stirring for 1 minute.
• Add carrots, onion, and pepper and stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until onions are transparent.
• Add potatoes, chicken, coconut milk, and 1 1/2 cups water and bring to a boil.
• Then reduce heat to a simmer, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
• Divide curry among bowls and top with herbs.