Try these Slam Dunk Snacks for your next college basketball tournament party!
1 can of biscuit dough
1 jar of marinara sauce
Pepperoni (amount to your liking)
Mozzarella cheese (amount to your liking)
3 tablespoons of butter
2 minced garlic cloves
1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
Shredded Parmesan cheese (amount to your liking)
Salt and pepper to taste
• Take one can of store-bought biscuit dough and cut the biscuits in half, then flatten out each half so that they form flat round circles.
• Add a small amount of marinara sauce onto the dough, followed by 1 pepperoni, and 1 cube of mozzarella on each biscuit. (You can add additional pizza toppings too, like peppers and onions.)
• Bring the edges of the dough together so they form a ball. Make sure there are no gaps for the filling to leak out.
• Lay the pizza bombs on a baking sheet lined with greased parchment paper.
• Combined 3 tablespoons of melted butter, 2 minced garlic cloves, salt and pepper to taste, and 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning here in a bowl and brush the mixture on top of your pizza basketballs, and then follow up by sprinkling on some shredded Parmesan cheese.
• Pop them in the oven at 375 degrees for fifteen to twenty minutes.
BASKETBALL LAYERED DIP
1 16 ounce can of refried beans
1 package of taco seasoning
1 cup of sour cream
1 cup of guacamole
1 cup of salsa
1 cup of shredded lettuce
1 cup of diced tomatoes
1 bag of Mexican cheese mix
Black olives (amount to your liking)
• Mix 16 ounces of refried beans with 1 package of taco seasoning.
• Take that mixture and spread it on the bottom of a round, deep dish.
• Spread on 1 cup of sour cream, then 1 cup of guacamole, followed by 1 cup of salsa.
• Then sprinkle on 1 cup of shredded lettuce and 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
• Cover the whole surface with Mexican cheese mix so it looks completely orange.
• Once that’s done, take sliced black olives and create the lines of a basketball!