Check out these fun and festive St. Patrick’s Day cocktails!
LUCKY IRISH COFFEE
1 cup of your favorite coffee
1 can of whipped cream
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 ounces of Irish whiskey
A dash of cocoa powder
• Add a couple of drops of coffee into whipped cream to turn it a light mocha color.
• Pour 4 ounces of coffee into a clear mug until it’s about 3/4 full.
• Stir in 1 tbsp brown sugar for sweetness.
• Add 2 ounces of Irish whiskey.
• Top it off with whipped cream by gently pooling it on top of the coffee so it looks like a Guinness beer.
• Garnish by sprinkling cocoa powder over a shamrock-shaped stencil.
MAGICAL MINT MILKSHAKE
1 cup full of your favorite milkshake
2 cups vanilla bean ice cream
2 mint leaves
1/2 tsp peppermint extract
1/2 cup of Bailey’s Irish Cream
Organic green food coloring
• Dip your glass in honey, and then dip into green sprinkles for a festive flair.
• Add 2 cups vanilla bean ice cream, mint leaves, 1/2 tsp peppermint extract, organic green food coloring and 1/2 cup of Bailey’s Irish Cream to a blender and mix together until nice and smooth.
• Pour that into your glass and top off with whipped cream and some lucky Irish marshmallows.
GUINNESS BLACK RUSSIAN
1 oz coffee liquor
1 oz vodka
3 oz of cola
3 oz of Guinness beer
• Combine 1 oz coffee liquor and 1 oz vodka in a tall glass over ice.
• Top that with 3 oz of cola and stir gently.
• Add 3 oz of Guinness beer.