Let your party dish be the talk of your 4th of July party with these fabulous dishes featured on our show this season! Browse all of our recipes at thereal.com/recipes!
CHICKEN PARMESANO SLIDERS
12-pack Hawaiian Bread
4 cups of rotisserie chicken
1/3 cup of marinara sauce
7 oz of mozzarella
2/3 cup of basil
1/3 cup of melted butter
3 TBSP of basil
3 TBSP of Parmesan
• Cut Hawaiian bread in half (don’t separate individual pieces)
• Place the bottom half of Hawaiian bread into a casserole dish and spread 4 cups of rotisserie chicken.
• Add marinara sauce on top.
• Add slices mozzarella on top.
• Add 2/3 cup basil on top of mozzarella.
• Place top half of Hawaiian bread on top.
• Now for the glaze. In a separate bowl mix melted butter, basil, and Parmesan.
• Brush mixture on top of Hawaiian bread.
• Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
• Cut into individual burgers and serve.
BERRY BLAST POPS
1 cup blueberries
1 1/2 cup strawberries
4 tbsp honey
1 cup full fat coconut milk
1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Start by adding 1 cup of blueberries and 1 1/2 cups of strawberries to a food processor, then add 1 tablespoon of honey.
• Pulse it so the berries get chopped up, but don’t totally blend together.
• Then in a small bowl, mix together 1 cup of full fat coconut milk, the remaining 3 tablespoons of honey, and 1/3 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
• Now take a popsicle mold and take turns adding in the fruit and the coconut milk mixture so that they layer, and use a stirrer to gently swirl them a little more.
• Let them freeze for a few hours, and then serve!
BLUE CHEESE AND BACON POTATO SALAD
1 32 oz container of potato salad
1/2 cup diced red onions
Crumbled blue cheese
• Grab a container of your favorite store-bought potato salad and scoop it into a large mixing bowl.
• Mix in diced onions.
• Sprinkle crumbled blue cheese and bacon bits on top, then enjoy!