Are you on a budget? Do you not have time to create a meal plan? Don’t fret, we have seven easy ways you can transform how you eat!
Fitness blogger Chaunda Walls is sharing her tips for changing your eating habits and living a healthier life.
- Use a tablespoon of Honey Nut Cheerios as a delicious topping for organic Greek yogurt or oatmeal.
- Scrap the ranch and use hummus instead. It’s a healthier dip option for veggies!
- Boil batches of eggs and pack them as on-the-go snacks. Eat mostly egg whites, which is where the protein is.
- Try canned salmon packed in water as a quick alternative to making whole salmon when you need a quick source of protein.
- Drink 2-3 cups of organic green tea daily, because it's a great antioxidant and natural caffeine energy source. In lab studies, it has been found to decrease depression.
- Never fry foods. Always bake, broil or roast your foods.
- When dining at a restaurant, ask the server to hold the bread basket or salsa and chips that come with the meal. And always order WATER only.