Are you on a budget? Do you not have time to create a meal plan? Don’t fret, we have seven easy ways you can transform how you eat!
Fitness blogger Chaunda Walls is sharing her tips for changing your eating habits and living a healthier life.
1) Use a tablespoon of Honey Nut Cheerios as a delicious topping for organic Greek yogurt or oatmeal.
2) Scrap the ranch and use hummus instead. It’s a healthier dip option for veggies!
3) Boil batches of eggs and pack them as on-the-go snacks. Eat mostly egg whites, which is where the protein is.
4) Try canned salmon packed in water as a quick alternative to making whole salmon when you need a quick source of protein.
5) Drink 2-3 cups of organic green tea daily, because it's a great antioxidant and natural caffeine energy source. In lab studies, it has been found to decrease depression.
6) Never fry foods. Always bake, broil or roast your foods.
7) When dining at a restaurant, ask the server to hold the bread basket or salsa and chips that come with the meal. And always order WATER only.