Don’t wanna go to your local diner? Don’t fret! Bring your favorite diner drink into the comfort of your own home with these delicious recipes!
ROCK THE BOAT FLOAT
2 cans root beer
1 ½ shots vodka per drink
3 scoops coconut ice cream
• Split a can of soda between two large glasses, then add a shot of vodka to each.
• Carefully drop two scoops of dairy-free ice cream into each glass, then top off with remaining can of root beer.
MILKSHAKE WHAT YO MOMMA GAVE YA
2 ½ cups vanilla ice cream
3/4 cup milk
½ cup crushed Oreos, plus more for serving
1 ½ ounces of coffee liqueur
Whipped cream, for serving
Maraschino cherries, for serving
• Combine vanilla ice cream, milk, Oreos and Kahlúa in blender until smooth.
• Pour into glasses and serve, garnished with whipped cream, crushed Oreos and maraschino cherries, if desired.
HAMMERED HOT COFFEE
¼ oz vanilla vodka
¼ oz hazelnut liqueur
1 cup hot coffee
• Add all ingredients in a cup, and top with whipped cream, raspberry, and dusted hazelnut