Check out these deliciously sweet recipes perfect for the warmer weather!
BERRY BLAST POPS
1 cup blueberries
1 1/2 cup strawberries
4 tbsp honey
1 cup full fat coconut milk
1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Start by adding 1 cup of blueberries and 1 1/2 cups of strawberries to a food processor, then add 1 tablespoon of honey.
• Pulse it so the berries get chopped up, but don’t totally blend together.
• Then in a small bowl, mix together 1 cup of full fat coconut milk, the remaining 3 tablespoons of honey, and 1/3 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
• Now take a popsicle mold and take turns adding in the fruit and the coconut milk mixture so that they layer, and use a stirrer to gently swirl them a little more.
• Let them freeze for a few hours, and then serve!
CARROT CAKE CUPCAKE
1 1/2 cups white flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup applesauce
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup shredded carrot
Greek Yogurt Frosting
1/4 cup plus 3 tbsp cream cheese
1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
5 tbsp powdered sugar
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
• Preheat oven to 350F and put liners in muffin tin.
• Mix all of the dry ingredients.
• Then, separately mix the carrots and liquid ingredients, and fold into the dry mixture.
• Add to muffin tin then bake 20 minutes.
• While baking, combine all frosting ingredients.
• Allow cupcakes to cool and then frost.
HAZELNUT CHOCOLATE CAKE
2 cups hazelnut chocolate spread
4 large eggs
3/4 all-purpose flour
• Beat 2 cups hazelnut chocolate spread with 4 large eggs in a large bowl until well combined and slightly increased in volume, about 2 minutes.
• Fold in the 3/4 cup all-purpose flour until combined. Scrape into a greased and parchment-lined 8-inch pan and bake at 350º F until the center is just set, 40 minutes.
• Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then cool on a wire rack until room temperature.
• Frost with 1/2 cup Hazelnut chocolate spread, and serve.