Try this delicious drink! It's perfect for a special happy hour at home with friends!
1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate
24 ounces of water
8 basil leaves
2 to 2½ cups tequila, you can use either gold or silver
• Empty the limeade concentrate into a pitcher.
• Add 24 ounces of water to the pitcher (you can fill up the limeade can twice to measure).
• Next, add 2-2½ cups of tequila.
• Slice your strawberries lengthwise, and add to the pitcher.
• Crumple the basil in your hands to bring out the flavor, and add it to the pitcher.
• Place the pitcher, covered, in the fridge overnight, or for at least four hours.
• When you remove the pitcher from the fridge, all you have to do is serve and enjoy!
Mocktail: Replace tequila with a splash of soda.