Enjoy a fun summer date night right in the comfort of your own home with these easy and delicious recipes!
Pink Lemonade Sparkler
3 ½ oz. sparkling wine (use club soda for a mocktail version)
1 ½ oz. lemonade
1 slice fresh lemon, squeezed
1/2 oz. of cranberry juice
• Add all ingredients to shaker, and shake
• Pour mixture over ice
• Add mint leaves to garnish
Crabby Crescent Rolls
1 (8 oz.) tube crescent roll dough
3 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup cooked crabmeat, chopped (can use imitation crab as a substitute!)
2 green onions, chopped
1/4 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
salt and pepper, to taste
• Spray cooking spray on a cookie sheet and preheat oven to 375°F.
• Open crescent roll can and roll out into a rectangle.
• Cut into 18 squares.
• Next, mix cream cheese, mayo, crab, onion, and red pepper. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Use a spoon to evenly distribute the crab mixture on the dough squares, placing it in the center of the square.
• To fold, tuck one corner over the other. You can mix up the folding procedure to do what looks best or is easiest!
• Bake on the cookie sheet for 10-15 or until dough is golden.
• Top with remaining green onions, if desired. Serve and enjoy!
Bleu Cheese Bacon Infused Burger
2 pounds lean ground turkey
1 cup bleu cheese crumbles
1 cup real bacon pieces
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Hamburger buns, toasted
Toppings for burgers
• Season ground turkey to your liking.
• Shape turkey into patties.
• Spoon out a piece of meat from the center of the patty.
• Combine the blue cheese and bacon and place it inside of the patty.
• Top the spooned-out meat onto the patty and press edges firmly to seal.
• Cook burgers in a grill pan for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
• Serve burgers on buns with toppings of your choice.
Cut all ingredients into bite-sized pieces
Mochi Balls (Japanese ice cream balls covered in rice dough)
• Assemble items on skewer in this order: bananas, strawberries, pineapples, mochi, and cherries.
• Drizzle some chocolate syrup on the assembly.
• Enjoy your Banana Split-on-a-Stick!