Cool off from the heat wave with an easy-to-make margarita!
Strawberry Basil Margarita Recipe
1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate
24 ounces of water
8 basil leaves
2 to 2½ cups tequila, you can use either gold or silver
• Empty the limeade concentrate into a pitcher.
• Add 24 ounces of water to the pitcher (you can fill up the limeade can twice to measure).
• Next, add 2-2½ cups of tequila.
• Slice your strawberries lengthwise, and add to the pitcher.
• Crumple the basil in your hands to bring out the flavor, and add it to the pitcher.
• Place the pitcher, covered, in the fridge overnight, or for at least four hours.
• When you remove the pitcher from the fridge, all you have to do is serve and enjoy!
Mocktail: Replace tequila with a splash of soda.
Lavender Dream Margarita Recipe
1 ½ oz. silver tequila
2/4 oz. Cointreau
½ oz. lavender simple syrup
sugar – for rim of glass
dried lavender – for rim of glass
• In a shaker, combine tequila, Cointreau, & lavender simple syrup.
• Line the rim of the glass with lime juice.
• Place sugar and dried lavender on a plate & line the rim of the glass.
• Fill the glass with ice.
• Shake and strain the liquids in the shaker and use the strainer to pour into the glass.