Craving cheese? These recipes are delicious and cheese-centric!
Mini Cheese Balls on a Stick
Grated sharp cheddar cheese
Crushed, toasted pecans
• Mix the following ingredients in a bowl: cream cheese, grated sharp cheddar cheese, and dried cranberries.
• With damp hands, form the mixture into bite-sized balls.
• Refrigerate cheese balls for at least 2 hours.
• Roll chilled cheese balls in crushed toasted pecans for coating.
• Insert stick pretzel into cheese balls.
Portobello Grilled Cheese
Your choice of bread
1 slice of provolone cheese
Herb cheese spread
Sun dried tomatoes
• Lay two slices of the bread of your choice.
• Place a slice of provolone cheese one piece of bread.
• Spread herb cheese spread on the second slice of bread.
• Place mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes, and spinach leaves on top of provolone cheese. Use amount to your liking.
• Place second slice of bread on top of all of your toppings, and place sandwich in a buttered pan.
• Flip and grill sandwich until everything is melted.
• Enjoy your Portobello Grilled Cheese!
Jeannie's Mac n' Cheese
1 1/2 cups of pasta
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese – grated
1/2 cup Fontina cheese – grated
1 cup heavy cream
2 tbsp white truffle oil
1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
• Boil a pot of water.
• Put pasta into boiling water.
• Cook until it’s the proper texture.
• Put cream, truffle oil, cheeses, and salt into separate pot – begin warming.
• After pasta is cooked and ingredients are warm, strain pasta and mix into other pot.
• Transfer mixture into bowl.
• Put Panko breadcrumbs on top.