Snack along with us at home with these delicious pizza bites! Check out the recipe below!
White string cheese sticks
Pack of pepperoni
Crescent roll dough
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray, and lay a piece of dough in each open muffin tin space.
• Add one teaspoon of pasta sauce, two pieces of pepperoni, one piece of cheese, followed by two more pieces of pepperoni, to each triangle of dough.
• Fold each piece of dough over, making a ball.
• Sprinkle the dough with Italian herbs and bake for 8-10 minutes.