It’s a ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb! Check out the ingredients and directions below.
10-12 cherries, pitted
5 oz. bourbon
1.5 oz. Cherry Brandy (or Cherry Heering)
.5 oz simple syrup
2 dashes Orange Bitters
Top off with club soda
2 whole cherries for garnish
• Put the pitted cherries into a cocktail shaker and muddle.
• Add the bourbon, cherry brandy, simple syrup, orange bitters and ice to the shaker and shake well until container is cold.
• Fill two lowball glasses half full with ice.
• Pour shaken cocktail (plus the ice and muddled cherries) into your glasses.
• Top with club soda. Garnish with the whole cherries.