Are you staying home on a cold fall night and craving something delicious and easy to make? Check out these yummy snacks that you'll love!
Poppin' Pizza Bites
White string cheese sticks
Pack of pepperoni
Crescent roll dough
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray, and lay a piece of dough in each open muffin tin space.
• Add one teaspoon of pasta sauce, two pieces of pepperoni, one piece of cheese, followed by two more pieces of pepperoni, to each triangle of dough.
• Fold each piece of dough over, making a ball.
• Sprinkle the dough with Italian herbs and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower
Olive oil cooking spray
3/4 baking flour
1 cup water
2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoons of salt and ground black pepper
2 heads cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup hot sauce
2 teaspoon honey
• Start by lightly greasing a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray, and preheat oven to 450 degrees.
• Next, mix the flour, water, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until the batter is creamy, and add cauliflower to the mix, then blend until the cauliflower is fully covered. Once cauliflower is covered, spread the mix onto the pre-greased baking sheet.
• Place in the over for about 20 to 25 minutes.
• In a frying pan, melt butter over a medium heat. Once melted, remove from heat and add hot sauce and honey until smooth. Next, brush the blended mixture over the pieces of cauliflower, and repeat until the hot sauce mixture is completely used.
• Continue to bake until the cauliflower has a golden color, about 10 minutes. Once done, remove from baking sheet and allow cauliflower to cool for about 10-15 minutes.
Cheesy Meatball Recipe
1 8-oz. can crescent rolls
1½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup marinara sauce
• Preheat oven to 375º. Spray your muffin pan with non-stick spray.
• Unroll crescent dough, divide into squares, and press each square into one of the muffin cups. Smooth dough around the cup.
• Put a spoonful of marinara sauce into the bottom of each cup, followed by a spoonful of shredded mozzarella cheese.
• Place 1 meatball into the center of each cup. Finish by adding a pinch more marinara sauce and shredded cheese on top of the meatball.
• Bake for 15-17 minutes! Enjoy!