Giving up drinking for the month? Check out these yummy mocktail recipes!
Grapefruit Ginger Delight Recipe
A knob of peeled ginger root
A knob of peeled turmeric root
Grapefruit slices, for garnish
• Grate knobs of ginger and turmeric root in a pitcher.
• Pour in the grapefruit juice and let it sit for a few minutes to let the flavors develop.
• Once that’s done, pour the juice through a strainer and discard the ginger and turmeric remnants.
• You’re now almost ready to guzzle this. Rim the glasses with sugar and fill with ice.
• Now, pour it up, and garnish with a quarter slice of grapefruit.
Apple Cider Punch!
½ cup fresh cranberries
2 tablespoons sugar
1 ½ cups apple cider
2 tablespoons lemon juice
• Muddle cranberries with sugar in a pitcher.
• Add apple cider, ginger beer, lemon juice.
• Divide among four glasses.
• Serve chilled over ice.
Pink Lemonade Sparkler Recipe!
3 ½ oz. club soda
1 ½ oz. lemonade
1 slice fresh lemon, squeezed
1/2 oz. of cranberry juice
• Add all ingredients to shaker, and shake.
• Pour mixture over ice.
• Add mint leaves to garnish.