Videos //

Tamar Tears Up

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
MUAUKA TUDIESHE
91 days ago

I am a 37 congolese who lives in Bordeaux (city of wine) , France with the first wonder of the world, 10 years old daughter Kasaï, and I just love the show. The hosts are authentic, fun, respectful ladies. My favourite is Loni, a woman in full but I a find Jeanie Mai touching and dignified. Of course, Tamar makes me laugh (lies they tell and that little noise with her mouth, OMG!) and I really do sympathise with her because though n2 of 7 children, I have 4 sisters, and I know how much courage and mental strength it demands to be yourself among beauty, brain and talent! Bravo to Tamera who shines and exudes sexyness. And Adrienne who brings her latina humanity. Thank you, one and all. YOU ARE DOING GREAT! I need you, I miss the show, and I can't wait next season.

Bises : pronouce it BEEZ( means xoxo)

Bernie (my nickname)

Najma
166 days ago

I love the real please come back soon

SHANNON
246 days ago

WHY IS THIS SHOW NOT ON IN ATLANTA?!?!! BUT THEY PLAY IT IN TAMPA... COME ON NOW... LET'S BE ***REAL***

Kamon
248 days ago

I love the show. I've found out so much more about the hearts of each person. I laughed and cried with yall. Ready for the show to air in GA.

Jaquana
258 days ago

I absolutely love this show! I wish it was shown in Georgia!

Aisha Edwards
258 days ago

I'm constantly on this site just to see the clips of this AMAZING show. Please pick this show up!! I don't have sisters, but I feel a true connection with all of these ladies. Loni, I love you for your honesty. Adrienne, sistah girl you are so filled with life. You are truly an inspiration to me (never give up on love.) Jeannie, your style tips keep me snatched and on point. Tamera, I love your humbleness. It's so refreshing to watch, thank you. And Tamar, huney I live for you. You did that!! You have my aunt (70 years old) saying "Get your life" and "lies you tell!!" Your energy is contagious. They HAVE to pick this show you because you ladies are the epitome of "the new woman!!" Thank you from Memphis, TN and God bless you all.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0
Janelle (AKA THE Tamartian)
258 days ago

I love this show! I feel like the girls and I are distant girlfriends when I watch this show lol
I REALLY hope they get renewed for another season!!!

Monica Haire
258 days ago

I go home everyday to watch The Real for lunch. First time I have felt like a talk show truly represented me and my friends as a Thirty-something professional mother and wife to be. This show is smart, funny, so fabulous. I am very happy that it exists and would love to see it picked up. otherwise I will be doomed to lunch at my desk and trolling yahoo for random thins to read!

Mia
258 days ago

I love the show, the honesty , the diversity, and realness. I love each host for who they are & what they bring to the show. I am proud of each of you and pray the show gets picked up! I cant wait for more Tamar, Tamara, Loni, Jeannie, & Adrienne. Hurry up back! I am having withdrawals.

xoxo
Your little sister!

Anita
258 days ago

The Real MUST be picked up!! I have watched it everyday since it has aired and have been thoroughly entertained! The chemistry between the ladies is so good. The show is unique and I hope it continues. Keep up the good work ladies!

Jazmine
259 days ago

Tamar you are absolutely wonderful and the world lives you. Your like a sister I've never had an inspiration to many.

I can't wait till this show comes to Milwaukee because watching clips of it online isn't enough!

Shay
259 days ago

aww tamar!! I love you soo much! And I love this show! Hope you guys get picked..

Lindsay
259 days ago

I LOVE This show. I live in Kansas City MO so I don't get it on my TV. SO I sit and watch clips on youtube. PLEASE Continue the show & put it on the air for EVERYONE!!!! Love all these girls.

1 Reply
swagg
259 days ago

AWWWW! Don't cry :( . Man this was one of the only reality show i was really liked. Its sad to see it end. Hope they come back on longer! Btw big tamar and tamera fan!

Kc
259 days ago

Ohhh god.... I can't stand seeing Tamar cry, it crushes my heart ;( DONT CRY please!

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older