Whether you want something bigger, smaller or tighter, we all have body issues. Are you thinking about going under the knife for a quick nip-tuck or to get a bootylicious backside?
Check out this list of 10 questions you should ask yourself first.
- Have I tried other remedies first? Are there other ways to get the results I want?
- Am I healthy enough for plastic surgery?
- Do I know all the details of the procedure? What exactly does it entail?
- Can I handle the weeks of pain and numbness after the operation? Am I prepared for the recovery process?
- Am I fully aware of all possible complications, including infections and scars?
- Can I afford this procedure? Is there room in my budget to finance the operation, recovery and after-surgery upkeep?
- Is this something that I want to do for myself, or do I feel outside pressure?
- Do I have realistic expectations of the outcome? What type of results should I expect after the first operation?
- Do the benefits of this procedure outweigh the risks?
- Most importantly, do I know that REAL beauty comes from within, and I’m beautiful and fabulous just the way I am?