It’s autumn, so you know what that means… it’s candy apple season! You can make delicious candy apples for all of your upcoming festivities with this cool recipe!
SNOW WHITE APPLE
White Chocolate Chips
Shredded sweet coconut
Silver Ball sprinkles
• Remove stem from each apple and replace with a stick.
• Put white chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl.
• Microwave for about 10-20 seconds ( if they are not melted, remove from microwave, stir and put back in for another 5 seconds/ or until melted).
• Dip apples into melted white chocolate – make sure the whole apple is covered in white chocolate.
• Place apples on a sheet of wax paper and put them in the refrigerator – Let sit for about 15 minutes.
• After you have let the apples sit for 15 minutes, melt more white chocolate and dip apples again to really cover the green apple.
• Place dipped apples on to a new sheet of wax paper and place in refrigerator 2 minutes.
• Spread shredded sweet coconut on a plate.
• Take apples out of the refrigerator and roll on the plate of coconut. Cover the apple in coconut.
• Sprinkle the silver ball sprinkles on top to decorate the apple.
• Let sit for another 15 minutes in the refrigerator.