Muffin tins aren’t just for muffins and cupcakes anymore. You can make fast, portable meals like eggs and bacon all in the tin! Try something new and put this fun recipe into action!
EGG-BACON-HASH BROWN CUPS
6 Pieces Bacon
3 Potatoes (Hash Browns)
Salt & Pepper
• Preheat the oven to 400°F.
• Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
• Grate raw potatoes.
• Bake grated potatoes in a baking dish for 45 minutes (salt and pepper as desired for seasoning).
• Increase oven to 420°F.
• Scoop grated potato into each muffin cup.
• Gently press the sides and bottom in each muffin hole to make a nest, then spray with cooking spray.
• Bake for 15-20 minutes.
• While that is baking, cook bacon strips for 4 minutes.
• When the nests are brown, remove hash browns from the oven and let them cool.
• Wrap bacon around the top of the nest.
• Crack an egg into each nest.
• Bake for 13 minutes