Muffin tins aren’t just for muffins and cupcakes anymore. You can make fast, portable meals like spicy shrimp puffs all in the tin! Try something new and put this fun recipe into action!
SPICY SHRIMP PUFF CUPS
Canned biscuits (refrigerated)
13 Shrimp – uncooked deveined, shelled, tails removed, chopped
1 Cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese
1/4 Teaspoon salt
1/4 Cup mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
1 Teaspoon spicy chili powder
1 Clove minced garlic
• Preheat oven to 350°F.
• Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
• Cut each biscuit in half... in each muffin cup there should be half a biscuit.
• Sculpt each half biscuit into the bottom and up the sides of the muffin cups.
• In a bowl, mix all ingredients – don't include the shrimp yet.
• Place 1 tablespoon of the shrimp mixture on top of each biscuit.
• Place a whole shrimp on top of each cup for a finished look.
• Bake for 20 minutes