What better way to get into the Halloween spirit than cooking up a few spooktacular dishes?! Turn your kitchen into a haunted laboratory with this mummified recipe the whole family can enjoy. We’ve got something scary and fun for everyone!
1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
6 hot dogs
• Unroll dough from can as one piece. Cut dough with pizza cutter into narrow 1/4-inch strips.
• Cut two slices in the hot dog to make arms. Cut down the middle to the bottom of the hot dog to make legs.
• Wrap the hot dog loosely with the strips of dough over the arms and legs.
• You can leave the mummy face open so it peeks through the dough.
• Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden in color.