One thing you always pack for a sleepover is your sweet tooth! Learn how to make a new dessert for your next girls' night in, with our Snoozy Snack recipe, below!
COZY IN BED
Fruit snacks (the rolled up sheets)
Peach, black, brown frosting
• Take a graham cracker and place a long snack cake on top of it.
• Use your melted marshmallow to secure it in place.
• Then, stick a marshmallow at the top of the cracker – this will be the pillow and face.
• Next, use frosting to create a face, hair and some makeup.
• Wrap it up in a fruit snack to create a blanket, and you have a Cozy in Bed snack!