Tamar, Tamera and Jeannie put their husbands’ taste buds to the test during Who’s the Mac Daddy? The fellas had to guess which mac n’ cheese was prepared by their wives, and now you can taste them too! Try this cheesy recipe, courtesy of Tamera, at home!
TAMERA'S MAC N' CHEESE
2 cups pasta
2/3 cup cheese - any kind - shredded
5 cups chicken broth
3/4 cup milk
1 tbs butter
1 butternut squash
Salt & Pepper
• Boil a pot of water.
• Put pasta into water once it is boiling.
• Bake until it’s the proper texture.
• In a pan, put butter and chopped unions until cooked.
• Put broth into a pot and mix skinned chopped squash – cook until squash is tender.
• Save 1/2 cup of broth and put it into a blender.
• Add to blender milk, onions, salt, and squash – puree mixture.
• Put mixture back into a pot and keep warm.
• Add cheese to that pot until melted.
• Pour mixture onto cooked pasta.