"The Real" ladies know how to get down in the kitchen! They showed off their favorite holiday dishes during the REAL-style potluck, and now you can try them at home too! Check out Tamera's go-to Turkey Day recipe!
TAMERA'S HAM WITH PINEAPPLE SLICES
1 spiral-sliced half ham
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 can of pineapple slices
1 jar of maraschino cherries
3 tablespoons yellow mustard
• Prepare your ham as directed on the ham package. Remove it from the oven about 30 minutes before the end of the warming time.
• Place pineapple slices on top of the ham, securing them with toothpicks.
• Then, place cherries in the center of each pineapple ring.
• Combine the mustard, brown sugar, and the rest of your pineapple juice in a small bow to make the glaze. (Note: The glaze should be thick in consistency.)
• Pour the glaze over the ham, then return the ham to the oven for the remaining 30 minutes of warming time.
• Remove the ham from the oven, carve and serve!