Satisfy your sweet tooth with yummy, slow cooker desserts like Aloha Flip Cake. All you have to do is toss everything into your crockpot, then come home to oh-so-easy goodness!
ALOHA FLIP CAKE
1/4 Cup of melted butter
10 maraschino cherries
15-ounce can of crushed pineapple
Yellow cake mix
• Place all of the following ingredients in crockpot and begin cooking on low: brown sugar, melted butter, maraschino cherries, and can of crushed pineapple.
• Mix yellow cake mix, eggs, cooking oil, and water in a bowl.
• Pour items from bowl into the crockpot.
• Let everything slow cook for 4-5 hours.
• Place serving plate over crockpot and flip crockpot over so that cake sits upright on plate.
• Enjoy your Aloha Flip Cake!