Satisfy your sweet tooth with yummy, slow cooker desserts like Mad Monkey Bread. All you have to do is toss everything into your crockpot, then come home to oh-so-easy goodness!
MAD MONKEY BREAD
1 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
3 cans of biscuits cut in half
• Mix following in a bowl: brown sugar, and cinnamon.
• Take can of biscuits and cut each biscuit into fourths.
• Melt butter, then dip each biscuits piece in melted butter.
• Coat biscuits in brown sugar and cinnamon mix.
• Drop each piece in crockpot and cook on low for 2 hours.
• Enjoy you Mad Monkey Bread!