Satisfy your sweet tooth with yummy, slow cooker desserts like Aloha Flip Cake, Say Cheesecake, and Mad Monkey Bread. All you have to do is toss everything into your crockpot, then come home to oh-so-easy goodness!
Aloha Flip Cake
1/4 Cup of melted butter
10 maraschino cherries
15-ounce can of crushed pineapple
Yellow cake mix
1. Place all of the following ingredients in crockpot and begin cooking on low: brown sugar, melted butter, maraschino cherries, and can of crushed pineapple.
2. Mix yellow cake mix, eggs, cooking oil, and water in a bowl.
3. Pour items from bowl into the crockpot.
4. Let everything slow cook for 4-5 hours.
5. Place serving plate over crockpot and flip crockpot over so that cake sits upright on plate.
6. Enjoy your Aloha Flip Cake!
3/4 cup of sugar
3 8oz. packages of cream cheese
6 Graham crackers
3 Tablespoons of stick butter
1. Mix the following ingredients in a bowl: cream cheese, sugar, and eggs.
2. Add about 1-inch of water to bottom of crockpot.
3. Place foil at bottom of pan and place on top of crockpot.
4. In a separate bowl mix crumbled graham crackers and melted butter. This will serve as the crust.
5. Place crust mixture into pan.
6. Place cream cheese mixture on top of crust layer.
7. Let sit for 2 1/2 hours or until cake doesn’t move.
8. Enjoy your Say Cheese-Cake!
Mad Monkey Bread
1 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
3 cans of biscuits cut in half
1. Mix following in a bowl: brown sugar, and cinnamon
2. Take can of biscuits and cut each biscuit into fourths.
3. Melt butter, then dip each biscuits piece in melted butter.
5. Coat biscuits in brown sugar and cinnamon mix.
6. Drop each piece in crockpot and cook on low for 2 hours.
7. Enjoy you Mad Monkey Bread!