These eggnog treats are so tasty they’ll have you… Noggin’ Your Head! Everyone knows eggnog is the drink of the season, but it flavors up more than just your cups. Now you can add spice to these cheesecake bars with this nog-a-licious recipe!
EGGNOG CHEESECAKE BARS
Graham cracker crust
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 stick butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup eggnog
2 packages cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• Heat oven to 350 degrees.
• Mix graham cracker crumbs with butter, and press onto the bottom of a baking pan.
• Bake for 15 minutes to set.
• While that’s baking, combine everything but the nutmeg in a bowl and mix until creamy.
• Spread the filling over the crust and sprinkle the nutmeg on top.
• Bake about 30 minutes or until set.
• Cool down completely. Use a wet knife to carve to prevent crumbs from spreading everywhere.