Many of us have a cup of joe in the morning, but why stop there? Learn how to switch-up your daily grind with a jolting recipe like Java Pasta!
12 cups or so of coffee
3 cups heavy cream
3 green peppers, julienned
1 pound of linguine
3 shallots, diced
Mexican chile powder and cumin
• Brew enough coffee to fill your pasta pot. Bring it to a boil and add salt to you liking.
• Once it starts boiling, drop your linguini into the pot. Follow directions on the package.
• Sauté the bacon in a separate pan.
• Add onions, and peppers right into the bacon and bacon fat.
• Once golden brown, add heavy cream.
• Then add sour cream and bring to a simmer. Be sure to stir really well and often.
• Add Mexican chili powder and cumin.
• Use tongs to put coffee into the coffee pan.
• Add parsley on top to garnish, then enjoy!