It’s time to sass up your spuds, ladies! Learn new ways to top your taters with eggs, shrimp and even ground beef, with this Hot Potato recipe!
SHEPHARD’S PIE POTATO
1 teaspoon sugar
Dashes of hot sauce
8 teaspoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon lemon juice
• Bake a potato, split it open and mash the inside a little bit.
• Add in butter to your liking, and let it melt.
• Then, cook your desired amount of ground beef with tomato paste, chicken stock, soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, hot sauce, carrots and peas.
• Pour your finished ground beef sauce into the potato and top with parsley.
• Tip: You can also substitute ground beef with turkey, and top it with melted cheese!