It’s time for some buttery, flakey goodness! Learn how to make appetizers and desserts out of crescent rolls with this yummy recipe.
CRABBY CRESCENT ROLLS
1 (8 oz.) tube crescent roll dough
3 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup cooked crabmeat, chopped (can use imitation crab as a substitute!)
2 green onions, chopped
1/4 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
salt and pepper, to taste
• Spray cooking spray on a cookie sheet and preheat oven to 375°F.
• Open crescent roll can and roll out into a rectangle.
• Cut into 18 squares.
• Next, mix cream cheese, mayo, crab, onion, and red pepper. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Use a spoon to evenly distribute the crab mixture on the dough squares, placing it in the center of the square.
• To fold, tuck one corner over the other. You can mix up the folding procedure to do what looks best or is easiest!
• Bake on the cookie sheet for 10-15 or until dough is golden.
• Top with remaining green onions, if desired. Serve and enjoy!