They say good things come in small packages, and when it comes to sliders, this couldn’t be more true! Amp-up your basic burger between the bun with these Small Wonder recipes. Turkey Taco Sliders here we come!
TURKEY TACO SLIDERS
6 mini wheat buns 3 tablespoons butter 1 pound ground turkey 1 packet taco seasoning 6 slices cheddar cheese Guacamole Salsa Lettuce
• Combine turkey meat and taco seasoning, mixing together to spread throughout.
• Roll the turkey into 6 small balls and flatten into patties.
• Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add the patties to cook. Flip halfway through and cook to your liking.
• About 2 minutes before taking off of the heat, add a piece of cheese to the patty to let it melt.
• Build burger using your favorite taco ingredients, and enjoy!