Football’s big day is right around the corner, and it’s time to up your party snack game. Check out this Kickoff Snack recipe that are sure to score with any crowd!
7 YARDS OF SWEETNESS
2 cups of chocolate pudding
3 sliced bananas
2 cups of vanilla pudding
1 cup of strawberries
1 cup of sliced almonds
1 1/2 cups of whipped topping
1 cup of crushed pretzels
• Start with a big empty glass bowl and spread chocolate pudding across the bottom.
• Layer the bottom of the bowl with sliced bananas.
• Spread vanilla pudding on top of the bananas.
• Layer with strawberries.
• Apply almonds on top of the strawberries.
• Apply whipped topping.
• Crush pretzels on top of whipped topping, then enjoy!