Football’s big day is right around the corner, and it’s time to up your party snack game. Check out these Kickoff Snack recipes that are sure to score with any crowd!
Sweet Thang Nachos
1 cup evaporated milk
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon of mustard
1/2 teaspoon of hot sauce
Pinch of salt
8 ounces of cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 cups ketchup
1/4 cup of steak sauce
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
2 tablespoons of cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
1/4 cup of Honey
1 bag tortilla chips
2 cups of heated pulled pork
Chopped green onions
1. To make your cheese sauce, whisk eggs and evaporated milk over heat. Then add Worcestershire sauce, mustard, hot sauce, salt and cheddar cheese.
2. To make your honey sauce, mix butter, ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce, steak sauce, brown sugar, cider vinegar, onion powder, and honey into a hot pan for 10 minutes.
3. Layer tortilla chips on a serving dish, then lay heated pulled pork over chips.
4. Pour cheese sauce and honey sauce over chips and pork.
5. Garnish with jalapenos and green onions.
Offense-sive Garlic Wings
1/2 teaspoon of seasoning salt
3 tablespoons of olive oil
2 teaspoons of flour
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
Pinch of pepper
1/2 cup of milk
4 fresh garlic cloves
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
8-12 chicken wings
1. Marinate wings in a mixing bowl with garlic, seasoning salt and olive oil.
2. Shake marinated chicken in a sandwich bag filled with flour, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Dunk the coated chicken in a bowl mixed with whisked eggs and milk.
4. Place the wings back in sandwich bag and shake again.
5. Fry wings in skillet until golden brown.
6. In a separate pan, cook four cloves of fresh garlic in olive oil until golden brown.
7. Place toasted garlic into a large bowl.
8. Place cooked chicken wings into the garlic bowl with Parmesan cheese.
9. Toss chicken in mixture and plate when finished.
7 Yards of Sweetness
2 cups of chocolate pudding
3 sliced bananas
2 cups of vanilla pudding
1 cup of strawberries
1 cup of sliced almonds
1 1/2 cups of whipped topping
1 cup of crushed pretzels
1. Start with a big empty glass bowl and spread chocolate pudding across the bottom.
2. Layer the bottom of the bowl with sliced bananas.
3. Spread vanilla pudding on top of the bananas.
4. Layer with strawberries.
5. Apply almonds on top of the strawberries.
6. Apply whipped topping.
7. Crush pretzels on top of whipped topping, then enjoy!