Adrienne may not be a whiz in the kitchen, but there’s one go-to meal that wins her boo’s heart and stomach every time. Check out the newly-engaged beauty’s Sizzling Crab with Garlic Noodles recipe.
Sizzling Crab with Garlicky Noodles
2 lbs. crab
8 tablespoons of butter
1 stick of butter
4 cloves garlic
2 teaspoons chicken bouillon powder
2 teaspoons ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon sugar
20 oz. spaghetti noodles
1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons minced
1 tablespoon Maggi seasoning sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
Prepping the crab:
1. Clean and then chop raw crab into small pieces.
2. Melt butter in a hot pan.
3. Add crab.
4. Sauté garlic in butter before it turns brown.
5. Add black pepper, chicken bouillon powder and stir.
6. Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, and Maggi seasoning.
1. Boil water.
2. Once water begins to boil add noodles.
3. Cook noodles for 10-11 minutes.
4. Strain noodles once done.
1. Toss crab with noodles and cook until done.
2. Place pasta mixture on a plate and drizzle garlic sauce over it.