Wow your boo and satisfy your sweet tooth with Sticky Nutty Apple Dump Cake, Karat Spice Dump Cake, and U R a Peach Dump Cake recipes! You can dump these delicious desserts in a pan and send ‘em straight to the oven, no mixing needed.
CARROT SPICE CAKE
15 oz. package of spice cake mix
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup of raisins
20 oz. can of crushed pineapple
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Boil 2 cups of water, then pour over shredded carrots and raisins. Let sit for 10 minutes.
• Strain carrots and raisins.
• Spread crushed pineapples at bottom of baking dish, including the juice.
• Pour carrots and raisins on top of pineapples.
• Evenly pour spice cake mix on top of carrots and raisins.
• Pour melted butter over the whole mixture. • Place mixture in oven and bake for 35 minutes.