Earn your badge “The Real” way with these new cookie-licious recipes! Learn how to remix your favorite Girl Scout cookies into yummy treats like Thin Mints More’riffic, Lemonade in the Shade, and Apple Trio Crumble. Somebody grab the ice cream!
APPLE TRIOS CRUMBLE
Trios Girl Scout Cookies
Gluten-free rolled oats
1/2 stick of butter
1 cup of lemon juice
2 teaspoons of vanilla
• Place 15 Trio cookies in a Ziploc bag and crush into crumbs.
• Mix crumbs with gluten-free rolled oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1/2 stick of butter.
• Spread this mixture on the bottom of the pan to form pie crust.
• In a bowl, mix sliced apples (amount to your linking), lemon juice, pinch of cinnamon, pinch of nutmeg, vanilla, and brown sugar.
• Pour this filling over the piecrust.
• Sprinkle leftover pie crust on top to form top layer.
• Bake for 50 minutes at 375 degrees.