We’ve got a new look for your tresses, and it includes one of the season’s hottest hair accessories! Learn how to bring your bobby pins front and center in style with these pin-up looks.
This is a feather-inspired look that will take your 'do to the next level.
- First, start with a classic bun updo.
- Then, you’re going to put the bobby pine in your hair in an upside down “V” shape. You can do just one “V” or go as far down as the bun.
- Remember, the wavy side of the bobby pin goes down. This holds your hair better and gives you a sleeker final look.
This styles gives new meaning to “X” marks the spot.
- Start this style with your hair down, and split your hair into different sections.
- Next, overlap two bobby pins to create an “X” shape. Repeat this step until you work around the base of the crown of your head.
- If you’d like, you can even do different crisscross designs to frame your face.
This is a super-easy look that makes a big statement.
- This style works when your hair is either up or down. Just take a few bobby pins in a bold color and stack them on the strands next to your face to create a bold new accessory. It’s that simple!
- Try pairing red pins with a bold red lip to make sure all eyes are on you all day!