No more screaming from the dinner table! Learn how to remix a few of America’s most hated foods and turn them into delicious treats like Cottage Cheese Guacamole, Chicken Liver Crostini and Brussels Sprout Fritters!
CHICKEN LIVER CROSTINI
140g of chicken liver
8 slices of French loaf
2 tbsp of butter
2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp of olive oil
1/4 cup of flour
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of cayenne pepper
• Saute some sliced onions and cinnamon in butter and sunflower oil. Set it aside for later.
• Shake raw livers in a plastic bag filled with flour, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
• Place the shaken livers in a pan for 5 minutes. Place livers on a plate.
• Add balsamic vinegar to the mix you already have in the sauce pan. Let simmer.
• Place livers back in pan and coat in the sauce. Cook until ready. • Place livers and onions on french bread.