Baby food is the perfect ingredient to add to any prestigious meal, and “The Real” ladies are showing you how to get down in the kitchen with this mashed goodness. Put our favorite Highchair Society recipes into action!
Sweet Dreams French Toast
6 slices of the bread of your choice
2 jars of baby sweet potatoes
1/3 cup milk
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp real vanilla
a dash of nutmeg
a pinch of salt
1. Preheat a large frying pan over medium heat.
2. Whisk sweet potatoes, milk, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and salt in a mixing bowl.
3. Melt butter in your pan.
4. Coast bread slices in French toast mix until they are completely covered.
5. Cook french toast slices one by one until golden brown.
6. Serve with maple syrup, and enjoy your Sweet Dreams French Toast!
1 jar of baby food carrots
1 jar of baby food peas
1 jar of baby green beans
1 lb. ground beef
1/3 cup fresh parsley
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
1 1/2 stalk celery
1/3 grated Parmesan cheese
3 cups of tomato sauce
1. Mix ground beef, onion, parsley and celery in a bowl. Add garlic salt seasoning to your liking.
2. Stir in jars of carrots, peas and green beans. Then mix in egg, breadcrumbs, cheese, and tomato sauce.
3. Next, form your meatballs. Scoop a golf ball-size portion in your hand and roll it into a ball shape.
4. Place your Medley Meatballs on a baking sheet and cook at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
5. Place the meatballs over spaghetti and enjoy!
Plum Perfect Chicken
5 chicken breasts
3 tb lemon juice
3 tb soy sauce
1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped
Five spice seasoning
1/2 cup of plum baby food
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Rinse chicken breast and pat dry. and place in a backing pan.
2. Start by mixing soy sauce, lemon juice, onion and five spice seasoning in a large bowl.
3. Add in half cup of plum baby food.
4. Brush your glaze on chicken and bake in oven for 25 minutes.
5. Turn chicken over and add another coat of plum sauce. Bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.
6. Remove from oven and enjoy your Plum Perfect Chicken!