Baby food is the perfect ingredient to add to any prestigious meal, and “The Real” ladies are showing you how to get down in the kitchen with this mashed goodness. Put our favorite Highchair Society recipe into action!
1 jar of baby food carrots
1 jar of baby food peas
1 jar of baby green beans
1 lb. ground beef
1/3 cup fresh parsley
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
1 1/2 stalk celery
1/3 grated Parmesan cheese
3 cups of tomato sauce
• Mix ground beef, onion, parsley and celery in a bowl. Add garlic salt seasoning to your liking.
• Stir in jars of carrots, peas and green beans. Then mix in egg, breadcrumbs, cheese, and tomato sauce.
• Next, form your meatballs. Scoop a golf ball-size portion in your hand and roll it into a ball shape.
• Place your Medley Meatballs on a baking sheet and cook at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
• Place the meatballs over spaghetti and enjoy!