Baby food is the perfect ingredient to add to any prestigious meal, and “The Real” ladies are showing you how to get down in the kitchen with this mashed goodness. Put our favorite Highchair Society recipe into action!
PLUM PERFECT CHICKEN
5 chicken breasts
3 tbsp lemon juice
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped
Five spice seasoning
1/2 cup of plum baby food
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
• Rinse chicken breast and pat dry. and place in a backing pan.
• Start by mixing soy sauce, lemon juice, onion and five spice seasoning in a large bowl.
• Add in half cup of plum baby food.
• Brush your glaze on chicken and bake in oven for 25 minutes.
• Turn chicken over and add another coat of plum sauce. Bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.
• Remove from oven and enjoy your Plum Perfect Chicken!