Baby food is the perfect ingredient to add to any prestigious meal, and “The Real” ladies are showing you how to get down in the kitchen with this mashed goodness. Put our favorite Highchair Society recipe into action!
SWEET DREAMS FRENCH TOAST
6 slices of the bread of your choice
2 jars of baby sweet potatoes
1/3 cup milk
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp real vanilla
a dash of nutmeg
a pinch of salt
• Preheat a large frying pan over medium heat.
• Whisk sweet potatoes, milk, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and salt in a mixing bowl.
• Melt butter in your pan.
• Coast bread slices in French toast mix until they are completely covered.
• Cook french toast slices one by one until golden brown.
• Serve with maple syrup, and enjoy your Sweet Dreams French Toast!