Fake Out or Take Out? You won't know the difference with this yummy dessert. Learn how to trick your guests into thinking you’re a whiz in the kitchen. Plus, we’ve got this recipe below!
Red food coloring
Green food coloring
1 teaspoon of vanilla
2 cups of all-purpose flour
1/2 confectioner's sugar
3 teaspoons of flaked coconut
1 softened cup of butter
• Mix the butter and sugar together.
• Mix in flour and vanilla.
• Take 1 cup of dough and mix in red food coloring.
• Divide the red dough into small piece and roll into miniature hot dogs.
• Take 1 cup of plain dough and divide into smaller pieces to form hot dog buns. Make a long enough groove to insert hot dogs.
• Place hot dogs into buns.
• Place hot dogs on baking sheet. Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
• Place flaked coconuts in a plastic bag with green food coloring. Shake until it resembles relish.
• Sprinkle the relish on the hot dogs.
• Use yellow frosting as mustard.