Fake Out or Take Out? You won't know the difference with this yummy dessert. Learn how to trick your guests into thinking you’re a whiz in the kitchen. Plus, we’ve got this recipe below!
1 cup of vanilla frosting
1 cup of chocolate Oreos
1/2 cup of shredded coconut colored with green food coloring
Hot tamales candies
Yellow and orange starburst
• Crush the chocolate Oreos into little pieces.
• Place crumbs in a bowl and mix with 1/3 cup of vanilla frosting.
• Prep the Oreo taco shells: Separate cookies and scrap off cream filling. Fold Oreo cookie in half to form taco shell. Use frosting to keep bottoms together.
• Set taco shells on baking sheet.
• Chop yellow and orange starburst, and hot tamales into small pieces.
• Now it’s time to stuff your tacos: Add vanilla Oreos as your taco meat. Add more vanilla frosting as sour cream. Add green shredded coconut as lettuce. Add chopped hot tamales, and yellow and orange starburst.